visual studio - VS - Operation Could Not Be Completed - Stack Overflow.The Operation Could Not Be Completed The System Cannot Find The Path Specified

visual studio - VS - Operation Could Not Be Completed - Stack Overflow.The Operation Could Not Be Completed The System Cannot Find The Path Specified

Looking for:

Microsoft visual studio 2013 the operation could not be completed free -  













































     


Microsoft visual studio 2013 the operation could not be completed free.Subscribe to RSS



 

Quick and dirty fix is to right click the your project and choose "Use Visual Studio Development Server" and then again right click and choose back to "Use IIS Express" will fix this problem. This way I will care about all the changes required in configuration file. I also got this problem after using some Nuget package.

The problem was a duplicate of appSettings. I merged them all and it worked. There is also this thread that an MS employee has answered with possible cause:. This is a bug in the debugger. There is a race condition that happens when all of the following are true:. The other process stops hits breakpoint, step operation completes, stops at an exception, etc at a moment when IE is not running script code.

The most likely reason for this to happen is that the code from 'setTimeout' is run, but I am not a JScript expert, so I am sure there are other possible reasons as well. I had error in my web.

I had the same error in VS running on Win Fortunately fixed simply with a reboot. On restart it appears windows applied some updates in the previous session which broke VS somehow. NET 5 RC 1. Installing Visual Studio Update 1 fixed the problem for me. I was asked by a colleague to look at this problem. I tried all the proposed solutions and nothing worked.

Eventually I found that they had done a project Update from svn and they had a conflict and ignored it. In one of the config files I found the conflict marked ". I corrected this and all now loads without error.

In my case, the problem was due to my web. Stack Overflow for Teams — Start collaborating and sharing organizational knowledge. Create a free Team Why Teams? Learn more about Teams. Asked 8 years, 9 months ago.

Modified 5 years, 1 month ago. Viewed 35k times. Has anyone else had this problem? Improve this question. Tom Stickel Brosto Brosto 4, 2 2 gold badges 32 32 silver badges 51 51 bronze badges.

The answer to the suggested duplicate involved deleting the. The error I was receiving ended up being related to Visual Studio not handling a web. Add a comment. Sorted by: Reset to default. Highest score default Trending recent votes count more Date modified newest first Date created oldest first.

Deleted all. Fixed the web. Hope it will also fix your situation. Improve this answer. I followed your steps, but I don't get any error in my web.

Unfortunately, I'm still receiving the error. Thanks, I'm pretty sure you only have to check your web. Mine had a merge conflict in it, resulting in this error. An error in the web. Fixing the web. Worked for me. Thanks for sharing, you're a life saver! From doing a previous search in the web. I didn't realize it.. Show 1 more comment. That was helpful for me — NikitaKo. Thanks — Fab I was going mad about this error. I wish windows was not so unpredictable while setting something on it. Then F5 and wait until it is finish.

Stop it and change the browser back to Chrome. After that the error disappeared. I just figured it out. In my web. Vlad Vlad 57 1 1 silver badge 1 1 bronze badge. Any ideas? Improve this question. Peter Mortensen If you're hitting this, check the answers here as well: stackoverflow. Embarrassing — user Unload and reload project works for me. Add a comment. Sorted by: Reset to default. Highest score default Trending recent votes count more Date modified newest first Date created oldest first.

Explanation The. If you have custom controls: check the code in the constructor. The VS IDE will call the constructor of your custom controls even at design time, and weird things can happen at design time some properties dont works, your connection string probably isn't populated As a last resort Improve this answer.

Max Max 7, 2 2 gold badges 28 28 silver badges 32 32 bronze badges. Sometime they can crash the IDE — Max. I delete the. In Visual Studio , the solution was to delete the. Deleting the. Also, I did not have any. I arrived here seeing similar problems, no answers here worked. I just found my problem was caused by the fact that my solution is on my onedrive, Onedrive was updated and has a new feature called files on demand.

This feature causes similar problems as described here. More details can be found here. Show 7 more comments. Update: Visual Studio apparently as well. I have had this happen on a few machines. This does happen. Tom Stickel Tom Stickel I still prefer vs for some things like Nuget and some various TFS online connections and various areas of stability.

Overall vs is fantastic, but certainly not without some issues. I had another issue with VS the other day in which I could not get the localhost page to load. Fiddler was making tons of calls to something that I hadn't seen before.

Not sure why, but me and another developer tried all sorts of things before I decided to try closing VS Then it worked fine on re-opening it. A little annoying , but no turning back from vs at this point sp1 is installed too — Tom Stickel. I did install vs 15 preview on that computer so I wonder if that install caused the problem.

Niels Filter Niels Filter 4, 3 3 gold badges 25 25 silver badges 42 42 bronze badges. You can also look at the Microsoft. ChrisLunt That suggestion showed an Extension that was throwing errors. Removing just that solved it for me. Didn't work for me, deleting this files has absolutely no effect.

Also, no additional lines appear in. It worked perfectly for me. This is the perfect solution. I removed all of the sites in the applicationhost. Yeah, I just had this problem when I switched git branches on the solution. Couldn't build, couldn't debug, nothing. I had a WIndows crash and VS managed to write null's out to my. Scott Munro Scott Munro That's more like it.

The weirdest thing was, it errored in VS but went through fine in VS If you're using Visual Studio , then delete the applicationhost. Simple fix: 1. Restart Visual Studio 2. HiredMind HiredMind 1, 15 15 silver badges 26 26 bronze badges. This seems to be KEY to a working solution! I certainly didn't intentionally close the Output window and didn't even think to look and see if "Output" was there. Whatever the underlying issue may be the missing output window was part of the problem.

Run eventvwr from the command line to see if it has recorded any Application errors. This might give you an actual error message that is more useful. I had a similar problem on opening Razor Views I logged on to my Azure account which was asking to re-enter my credntials.

Restart VS Update 1. Stefano Nepa Stefano Nepa 1 1 gold badge 6 6 silver badges 12 12 bronze badges. Elnaz Elnaz 2, 2 2 gold badges 25 25 silver badges 39 39 bronze badges. Emmanuel Emmanuel 5, 3 3 gold badges 22 22 silver badges 22 22 bronze badges. Christo Carstens Christo Carstens 7 7 silver badges 9 9 bronze badges. I had a similar issue. The SLN file had a web site not a web project , which was referencing a project which was removed from the solution. In my case I just re-added the missing project and all is well.

I think StyleCop is the reason of the this issue. So, Close VS. I removed all StyleCop. Settings and StyleCop. Cache files in all solution projects. Restart VS. Using Visual Studio Martin Connell Martin Connell 1 1 silver badge 6 6 bronze badges. Ishwor Khanal Ishwor Khanal 1, 16 16 silver badges 29 29 bronze badges. Ryan Allen Ryan Allen 1 1 gold badge 5 5 silver badges 11 11 bronze badges. No more. SUO files, but deleting. FYI: I am debugging Silverlight project. Andy Li Andy Li 5 5 bronze badges.

James Wanyeki James Wanyeki 1. This is a very extreme solution. Before you use this solution, try other solutions described in this thread. The first thing that sometimes Works at least for me is to close and re-open Visual Studio. To un-check this option, you need to follow the steps below: Right click on your project in the Solution Explorer Select properties Under Debug tab, you would find a check box option for Enable the Visual Studio hosting process. Un-check this option. Save your changes.

Visual Studio ? I don't even see that option in recent versions of Visual Studio CesarB CesarB 2 2 silver badges 8 8 bronze badges. Restarting Visual Studio solved my problem :. Yes, that is what I said in After that, reinstall your Visual studio It works on my computer, and that's why sharing. Hope this helps someone!

   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why is my laptop speaker not working on zoom.Zoom audio not working: Solve audio problems in your Zoom meeting

Adobe pagemaker 7 mega free